I was previously impressed with the performance of the Blurams Outdoor Pro, the affordable camera is one of the few AI facial recognition cameras on the market and it was quite accurate, much better than standard motion detection.
Blurams are now taking that tech and shoving it in a smart doorbell and to make things even better they are making the AI facial recognition free, whereas the Outdoor Pro required the cloud subscription. The smart doorbell can handle up to sixteen people can be named in the App, and lets people know if a courier delivering, a family member is back home or if there is a stranger.
The camera does of real-time detection and analysis which results in faster processing of video data, allowing for the quicker viewing of valuable content.
All recordings are stored on the Bluerams Cloud that features financial-industry level encryption. The doorbell is compatible with Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Other features include:
- 1080p full HD, 160° FOV live stream and advanced night vision
- 2-way talk: allows people to talk with the visitors through hands-free calling or send voice command to the pet
- Human/sound/motion detection and siren alarm. Motion sensors can be increased or lower the sensitivity of your motion sensors
- Multi-selection charging method: powered by wired or using Lithium batteries without moving the device
- Weather-resistant & IPX4 rating waterproof
- Operating temperatures: -10℃～+50℃
- Multiple viewer access with no limit
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Easy to use: App pairs with iPhone and Android smartphone
Pricing and availability
The Blurams Smart Doorbell will be available in the U.S. in a couple of months’ time for around $89.99. Internationally, Blurams plans to bring the device to other regions shortly after the US release.
Last Updated on