Lots of websites and brands are pulling the trigger early for Black Friday with each year getting earlier into November for deals.
The official Amazon Black Friday event starts from 22nd November until Black Friday on the 29th November.
However, Honor is one of the companies pushing out their sales early.
The highlight deal from the Honor lineup is the Honor 20 Pro which has dropped from £549.99 to £449.99 for the 256GB model, making this the cheapest it has ever been on Amazon, with £479.99 the previous best price. This is a flagship spec phone that will compete with many of my affordable recommendations recently including the Realme X2 Pro. While I have not used this particular phone, the camera quality should be better than a lot of the other affordable flagships.
The Honor 20 is less of a deal, and one of the reasons why it is a good idea to look at historic pricing. It was recently available on Amazon for just £309 from a third-party seller. The current price is still amazing though, and it is sold by Amazon which is always preferable.
Both the Honor 20 Lite and 10 Lite have seen drops to their lowest prices and also represent a great deal.
|Device||RRP||Black Friday Price|
|HONOR 20 Pro||£549.99||£449.99|
|HONOR 20 Lite||£299.99||£199.99|
|HONOR 10 Lite||£179.99||£149.99|
While Huawei haven't announced any official sale yet it is worth noting that the best buy of them all is the 128GB Mate 20 Pro at just £415.45.
It is actually very closely specced to the HONOR 20 Pro with the same 40MP primary rear lens and 8MP telephoto lens. But the Mate 20 Pro has a 20MP ultra-wide while the Honor has 16MP. The Honor also features a dedicated macro lens.
- 6.39" 2K FullView display with powerful 7nm Huawei Kirin 980 AI chipset, Dual NPU, GPU Turbo 2.0, Android 9.0 sim free smart phone, and 6 GB + 128 GB storage
- Ultra-Wide Angle Leica Triple AI Camera (40MP + 24MP + 8 MP), and 24 MP Front AI Camera, recognising more than 1500 scenarios and 25 categories
- Rapid wireless charging and wireless reverse charging, and 4200mAh large battery with AI power management lasting up to 2 days
- In-Screen Fingerprint sensor and AI-driven 3D realtime Facial recognition to unlock your mobile phone securely and instantly
- IP68 water and dust resistance, no worries for all scenarios. A forged masterpiece of 3D glass with smooth curves and seams
Last Updated on
Last update on 2020-01-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API