Over the next two weeks, Anker has some fantastic summer deals on. They start on Monday the 6th of July through to Sunday the 12th for the first wave of options, then 13th through to the 19th for the second lot.
- 2.5x the Clarity: The built-in Sony 2K sensor and professional-grade lens allow you to view activity in picture-perfect resolution. See visitors in sharp detail as they approach your door.
- No Monthly Fee: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience. All your data is stored locally meaning you will never have to pay for cloud storage.
- Dual Power Options: Half a year of coverage from one charge or non-stop power supply via a wired connection.
- Expanded Field of View: The increased 4:3 Aspect Ratio ensures you get a head-to-toe view of anyone who approaches and gives you the perfect viewing angle every time.
- Next-Level Detection: Have total control over what is detected through the use of the motion sensor, smart human detection, and activity zones. Receive real-time alerts when anyone approaches so that you never miss a delivery or keep guests waiting.
eufy are one of the few decent brands offering a smart doorbell, previously this was just a wired option, but they have recently launched a battery-powered option.
With an RRP of £199.99 they have 20% off from Monday the 6th, taking it down to £159.99 which would make it cheaper than both the new Ring Doorbell 3 models and the new Arlo doorbell.
I have reviewed the newer Anker Nebula Capsule II, and it was superb, but at around £500, hardly cheaper.
This model is also excellent just with a lower resolution screen and slightly less brightness. It has been this price quite a few times over the past year, occasionally dropping below,
One of the highest spec robotic vacuums from Anker is about to drop to its lowest price ever, you can currently buy it for £189 with the voucher available, but this will now drop down to £169.99.
It has Wi-Fi for scheduling and boundary strips allowing you to set up exclusion zones.
- Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0: With the Path Tracking Sensor, Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0 allows for purposeful cleaning when compared to random path robotic vacuums.
- 2000Pa of Hard-Hitting Suction: The ultra-strong 2000Pa of suction power ensures more debris is picked up across all surfaces giving you noticeably cleaner floors.
- App Control with Cleaning History: Complete all your cleaning needs right from your smartphone. When the job is done check-out where and when your RoboVac cleaned.
- Set Boundary Strips: Exclude your kid’s play area or your pet’s bed. RoboVac uses specialized dual-Hall Sensors to detect the Boundary Strips you set, ensuring it only cleans the areas required.
- What You Get: RoboVac G30, Charging Base, 13. 2 ft. Boundary Strips, AC Power Adapter, 2 Side Brushes, Additional Unibody Filter, Cleaning Tool, 5 Cable Ties, Welcome Guide, and our Worry-free 12-month Warranty.
Brand new RoboVacs and they are already discounting them. The pages show unavailable at the moment but I assume the products will go live on Monday.
In comparison to the 30C these have upgraded suction from 1500Pa to 2000Pa and improved navigation. The only downside is the climbing threshold has dropped slightly from 16mm to 15mm
For the G30, use code: EUFYVAC77
For the G30 Edge, use code: EUFYVAC55
This deal starts on the 13th of July, matching previous prices at the start of June and at the start of March.
I am a massive fan of the eufyCam series thanks to much more attractive pricing vs Arlo and superior battery life.
I reviewed the original eufyCam E with its 365-day battery life, then was blown away at how good the eufyCam 2C, with me still using that model personally myself. The eufyCam 2 offers the same 365-day batter life that the E had, while massively upgrading the sensor to a Sony Starvis providing improved low light performance. It then offers AI object detection allowing it to only warn you when it detects a human, this has become an essential feature for me with cameras.
The downside of the eufyCam 2 is that it lacks the spotlight function, so I am not sure how good the low light performance is compared to the 2C. However, I plan to review one soon, so will compare them both.
Last update on 2020-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API