The Smart Home Expo, the UK's ultimate event for the smart technologies revolutionising the way we live, will be coming to the NEC Birmingham on the 26th & 27th of March 2019, and here’s what you can expect to find.
We are delighted to be partnered with the show this year. It is completely free to attend and will be providing you with all the innovations in IoT, Home Automation, Energy Saving, Cybersecurity and more.
You can expect a unparalleled line-up of speakers, boasting the likes of:
- Martin Woolley, Developer Relations Manager EMEA of Bluetooth SIG
- Simon Buddle, Director of Curriculum and Standards EMEA of CEDIA
- Sumit Kohli, Digital PreSales Lead IoT & Robotics of Fujitsu
- Lizi Jenkins MBA, Head of Innovation of British Gas
- Sam Woodward, Customer Education Leader of Lutron EA Ltd.
- Neil Carter, Business Development Manager of Bosch Thermotechnology
- Dr. Michael S Packianather, Senior Lecturer of Cardiff University
And that’s not all! You can also expect to find:
- 200 world-class exhibitors: Enter the ultimate marketplace for smart technologies
- Interactive panel debates: Have your say among the leading minds
- Exclusive show offers: You can expect a plethora of one-off show offers on the latest tech, simply follow #SmartHome19 to keep up with the latest!
- Product launches: Witness first hand the very latest innovations for connected living
- Innovation awards: Take a step into the future, as the industry recognises the innovators who are paving the way for the technological world of tomorrow.
The Smart Home Expo is completely FREE to attend and is a must for anyone looking to keep up with the industry’s innovations! For more information or to register for your FREE ticket, visit www.smarthometechlive.co.uk.