It looks like Realme will be adopting the Xiaomi Redmi/Poco approach to phone launches rebadging a phone to a different name for a different market.
The new Narzo range is claimed to be an affordable range of phones targeting the Gen Z generation in India.
Realme are already an affordable youth-orientated company, originally starting as a sub-brand of Oppo, so this will be the more affordable, more youthful range of phones.
The specs of the new phones have not been confirmed, but Realme will be hosting a live stream launch Realme India’s official channels on the 26th of March at 12:30 PM India time, which is 7 AM UK/GMT.
Narzo 10 = Realme 6i
Realme Narzo has released several teaser images which gives us some idea of the specification and the current belief is that the Narzo 10 will be the same as the recently launched Realme 6i. It will likely have different colour options with the blue used in the teaser, whereas the 6i had a particularly fetching matcha green colour as well as white.
A recap on the Realme 6i specs:
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80
- 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55
- Mali-G52 MC2
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS – 720 x 1600 pixels
- RAM – 3GB or 4GB
- Storage – 64GB or 128GB + microSD
- Rear Camera: 48MP, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, 2MP depth
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 18W charge
Narzo 10A – Realme C3 (triple camera)
Then the Nazro 10A is expected to be the same as the tripe camera variant of the Realme C3 which was made available to Thailand and Indonesia.
A recap of the Realme C3:
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G70
- 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55
- Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS 720 x 1600 pixels
- RAM – 2 or 3 GB
- Storage – 32GB or 64GB + microSD
- Rear Camera: 12MP, 8MP macro, 2MP depth
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 10W charge
I would imagine that we will not see the Narzo range launching in the UK, I doubt we will ever see the C3 either, but the 6i is a possibility. Currently, the lowest specced (cheapest) phone Realme has in the EU is the Realme 3 Pro with an SD710 chipset.