If you are a data hoarder and ever frequently subreddits such as /r/datahoarder or /r/homelab it...Read More
Category: Hard Drives
Last updated on July 28th, 2016 at 10:12 amThis is sponsored advertising content in association...Read More
The Freecom mHDD Slim 1TB HD a 2.5” portable hard drive that is encased in an attractive brushed...Read More
Hitachi have recently announced the Ultrastar C10K300 6Gbps SAS HDD with a power consumption of only 3.1W in idle and 6.1W in operational mode. It has 64MB of buffer memory, a 10,000rpm speed for only 29dB. Available soon these...Read More
Ok yes there are 2TB hard drives now but the new Samsung 1.5TB EcoGreen F2EG hard drive has a few tricks up its sleeve. Thanks to its EcoTriangle technology it will use around 40% less power in idle mode and 45% in read/write...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Top Posts & Pages
- Garmin Forerunner 245 vs Forerunner 645 which is the best budget multisports watch?
- Garmin Edge 530 vs 520 and Edge 830 & 820– Is the upgrade worth it?
- Garmin Forerunner 245 vs 235 vs Vivoactive 3 (VA3 currently £149 at Argos)
- Samsung Galaxy A70S is an updated A70 with 64MP ISOCELL Bright GW1 camera
- Samsung Exynos 7904 Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Budget SoC Comparison
- Garmin Forerunner 945 vs Fenix 5 Plus Multisport Watch Comparison
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 vs Snapdragon 710 vs HiSilicon Kirin 710 : A crowded upper-mid range market
- Samsung Galaxy A80 gets 200K+ on AnTuTu. How does Snapdragon 730 compare vs Snapdragon 855 & 845 &710
- Redmi K20, K20 Pro details revealed, could launch as Poco F2 in the UK
- The best VDSL WiFi Routers for 2019