If you are a data hoarder and ever frequently subreddits such as /r/datahoarder or /r/homelab it...Read More
Category: Hard Drives
The Freecom mHDD Slim 1TB HD a 2.5” portable hard drive that is encased in an attractive brushed...Read More
Hitachi have recently announced the Ultrastar C10K300 6Gbps SAS HDD with a power consumption of only 3.1W in idle and 6.1W in operational mode. It has 64MB of buffer memory, a 10,000rpm speed for only 29dB. Available soon these...Read More
Ok yes there are 2TB hard drives now but the new Samsung 1.5TB EcoGreen F2EG hard drive has a few tricks up its sleeve. Thanks to its EcoTriangle technology it will use around 40% less power in idle mode and 45% in read/write...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Top Posts & Pages
- AMD Ryzen Zen 2 3000 Series Rumour – AMD demo was power limited by 30-40%
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 vs Snapdragon 710 vs HiSilicon Kirin 710 : A crowded upper-mid range market
- Samsung Exynos 7904 Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Budget SoC Comparison
- Panasonic TX-49FX750 4K LED TV Review - FX750 / FX780 series with 55 & 65-inch models
- Samsung Galaxy S10: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 vs Exynos 9820
- Honor 10 Lite vs Huawei P Smart 2019 Comparison. Are there any differences?
- The best VDSL WiFi Routers for 2019
- Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm Review
- 4K TV Tech: Local Dimming - Full Array Local Dimming / FALD vs Direct Lit vs Edge-lit
- Honor View 20 vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Which is better?