For us gamers, we all share a common trait; crave for the best gaming experience. It doesn’t matter whether you are a pro or just a standard, obsession for quality gaming station and moments define us. Owning a PS4 is great, but there’s no better feeling than when you have the best internet speed, best graphics and best all accessories. Not only does this make you stick into gaming station for longer, but also improves your gaming skills.
However, building an ultimate gaming setup for PS4 gaming has always been a challenge for most gamers. It requires creativity and money. Here we have prepared some tips on how to create the best gaming setup for Ps4 gaming with your budget.
If you watch content on your console then you can find the best VPN for PS4 here, allowing you to access regionally locked content.
Current Deals for 2020
Why Do You Need The Best PS4 Gaming Setup?
Apart from making every aspect of the game enjoyable, there are more benefits of having the best PS4 gaming setup. These include:
- Higher Efficiency – Being able to play the game smoothly is very important, especially if you are into competitive gaming. It is enjoyable to beat different opponents in any PS4 game. However, you can only do so with constant efficiency. So it is critical to invest in the best gaming setup to avoid long streaks of losing.
- Improved Gaming Skills – The best gaming setup minimizes gaming obstacles and unnecessary interruptions. This enables you to concentrate on the game, learn new tricks and improve your gaming expertise.
- More comfort – The best PS4 gaming setup should feature accessories that enhances your comfort during gaming or short breaks. Comfort is also a key factor for healthy gaming as it minimizes the risk of back and neck pains.
Ultimate Gaming Setup Ideas for PS4 Gaming
Are you looking for ways to upgrade your gaming station to an ultimate gaming empire? Here are a few ideas to get you going:
- Invest in PS4 or PS4-Pro console
The quality and capabilities of your gaming console determine your overall gaming experience. PS4 Pro provides the best load time and has 4K resolution capabilities. Additionally, there are many games exclusively for PS4 Pro console. So you should get the right games for the system.
Once you have the PS4, a popular upgrade is to change the hard drive, you can increase its size, providing much more storage space for as many games as you want. You can also swap out the drive for an SSD which will improve load times considerably.
- The Display Unit – Get the right screen
You may choose to go for a gaming TV or a projector depending on the size of your gaming room. Whichever your choice you should consider features such as the size and resolution for clear display. The following is our recommendations:
- Size: At least 55 inch – The bigger the better.
- Resolution: UHD (Ultra High Definition) that supports 4K content.
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz and low lag times
In the PC gaming world, high refresh rates are all the buzz for monitors, but the PS4 is generally limited to 60FPS so it doesn’t need to go higher than that.
If you want the best image possible a 4K TV with HDR will be ideal – this can affect the price dramatically, for example, the flagship Q90R Flagship QLED will set you back around £2800 for the 65-inch model, and this can achieve a peak brightness of 2000 and ultra-low input lag of 14ms. Samsung has also implemented ALLM and VRR, so you can enjoy low latency and optimal refresh rates every time you fire up your console.
A more affordable option is the Samsung 55″ QLED Q60R TV priced at just £869 on Amazon and comes with full HDR support and a low input lag of 16.3 milliseconds
- The Audio System – Quality headset or speakers
Audio setup is another important element of your PS4 gaming setup. Quality surround sound absorbs you into the game as well as creates a thrilling gaming environment. Get the best possible home theatre system for your budget for your gaming setup. Alternatively, you can invest in a quality headset with virtual surround sound and get the same experience, have a look at these 100 dollar gaming cans. Besides, a headset can be a useful tool when you need to communicate with teammates during the game.
This is another area that can get expensive quickly. The ultimate set-up would be a proper AV receiver and speakers + subwoofer. Alternatively, a soundbar is a superb upgrade to your TV, and some options offer surround sound wireless upgrades such as the Bose Soundbar 500.
Even gaming headphones can be expensive, you will need a wireless solution, and the Astro A50 Wireless is often regarded as one of the best options on the market.
- Buy the Best PS4 Stand
There are two types of PS4 stand to choose from based on your preference and size of the gaming station.
- Horizontal PS4 Stands – This is ideal for gamers with spacious gaming station or quiet disc drive. It also comes with cooling features, which prevents damages on internal components of the console.
- Vertical PS4 Stand – The vertical stand comes with a couple of features including cooling effects. It provides sleek design options for your game station and other extra accessories. These may comprise of Dual-Shock charging system, controller thumb grips, USB and HUB ports among others.
- Ergonomic PS4 Gaming Chair
When thinking about PS4 gaming setup, your comfort should take the centre stage. Depending on your room arrangement you should invest in a quality gaming chair designed specifically for gaming.
There are lots of different styles of chairs, suitable for different room layouts. If you game at a desk, a race car style gaming chair is always popular among gamers.
Alternatively, in a living room, for laid back gaming then extra large bean bag style chairs are ultra-comfortable for long gaming sessions and lazy weekends. Or alternatively, there are even gamer chairs with built-in audio and vibration motors for force feedback.
A PS4 console doesn’t mean that you will enjoy the game. Gaming experience depends on many things like your comfort, quality of sound and display, as well as the gaming station design. If you want to have the best setup for PS4 gaming, you should invest in extra accessories to complement the console.
[Original Post 15/09/2019]
[Updated 26/11/2019] Black Friday Deals
Last update on 2021-07-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API