Hulu is one of the most popular VoD streaming services on the planet. It was launched on October 29, 2007, and is currently owned by Walt Disney and Comcast. It is super affordable too. According to businessinsider, Hulu Basic is one of the most affordable streaming services costing only $6/mo.
Currently, the streaming service has 42.8 million subscribers worldwide. Hulu offers a wide range of live TV channels, shows, news and sports online. With cloud DVR, you can also record the shows to view them later.
But like many other popular streaming services, Hulu is only available to viewers in the United States. Meaning, if you try to access the service outside the United States, you’d receive the following geographical error message on your screen.
Hulu is only accessible within the US and on certain US overseas military installations, as we only have streaming rights for our content in these regions.
Although by using a virtual private network, people outside the United States can easily access Hulu. For Example, British users can watch hulu in uk by simply connecting to a US server in the virtual private network application.
But before you can start accessing it with a VPN, you need to first subscribe to Hulu. Unfortunately, without a US credit card, you will have no way to sign up for Hulu.
Or so we thought?
There is a way to sign up for Hulu without a US credit card, and that is exactly what we will be telling you in this article.
You can use any reliable third party gift card website such as MyGiftCardSupply to purchase a US gift card outside of the US.
MyGiftCardSupply allows you to purchase $25 and $50 gift cards, especially for Hulu that can subscribe to a three-month Hulu subscription.
MyGiftCardSupply even allows you to purchase these gift cards with foreign credit cards. It is very safe and reliable to use with multiple bank accounts from all around the world.
Here are the steps for subscribing to Hulu with a gift card from MyGiftCardSupply.
- Step 1: Visit MyGiftCardSupply to purchase your desired gift card for a Hulu subscription. The website offers an enormous collection of gift cards to select from. It is also reliable and secure, as evident by the HTTPS at the start of the URL address.
- Step 2: To purchase a Hulu gift card, you can either scroll down on the main homepage or select the Hulu Cards option from the SHOP menu option at the top.
- Step 3: Next, you will have to select your desired Hulu gift card. You’ll get the option to purchase either the $25 or $50 gift card. You can decide whether you wish to keep the subscription one time or automatically purchase a gift card every few months.
- Step 4: Once you have completed the order, click on the option “proceed to check out”. Then you will be asked to enter your billing information such as email address, name, country, etc. Since you will be asked to verify your email address and phone number, make sure those two details are accurate. Once everything is inputted, click on the “proceed to PayPal” option.
- Step 5: You can now pay for the gift card via your PayPal account or any valid credit card. You can even use a credit card from your own country, so long as you enter the details of the country of your bank account correctly.
- Step 6: Wait patiently for your order to arrive. You can even track down the status of your order.
- Step 7: Once the purchase is complete, you will receive a link via email to show you how to redeem your gift card. Upon clicking on that link, you will be redirected to the MyGiftCard Supply website for further instructions.
- Step 8: You will get access to your Hulu voucher code after clicking on the link. Clear your browser’s cache, cookies, and history completely and visit the Hulu gift card redeem page.
- Step 9: Once you have entered your code and pressed the “Redeem” button, you will be asked to create an account and enter your US zip code. You can use the Google search engine for any US zip code. After entering all the details, click on “Start My Subscription”.
- Step 10: After your account is registered, you can use it to log in to Hulu. You will be redirected to the Hulu homepage, and from there, you can stream your favourite live shows, news, originals, TV shows, and movies.
While many VPN providers are in the market, only a handful can promise you endless, consistent, and secure access to Hulu outside the US.
Therefore, selecting a reliable, robust, and super-fast VPN is also very important to ensure that you can enjoy various Hulu content from outside the US continuously.