I feel like I couldn’t live without a power bank near me at all time. Slim, powerful phones are all well and good, but if you can’t get a full days’ worth of use out of it, it is not much use. Hence my need for a power bank.
I have reviewed many power banks before, and several of them have been by RAVPower. They are an excellent company selling electronic accessories on Amazon. I would rate them up there with Aukey and Anker.
The RAVPower 20000mAh USB Portable Charge is the latest one I have been sent to review and as you would imagine this is quite a large charger. The official specification states:
- 20000mAh Long Lasting Power: Airplane-friendly high capacity power bank provides 6.1 charges for the iPhone 7, four charges for the Samsung Galaxy S8, and 1.6 charges for the iPad Air 2
- Dual Output Meets All Charging Needs: Includes dual iSmart ports for optimised charging with up to 5V/2.4A output per port (Total 5V/3.4A)
- 2X Faster Recharge Speed: Save 50% on your recharge time with a full battery in just 9 to 10 hours
- Thoughtful and Detailed Design: Curved edges offer a better feel and a stylish look; all three ports are located together for convenience and to minimise wire tangling
- Trusted Safety and Protection: Keeps your device safe with voltage surge, over charge/discharge, and high-temperature protections
Performance wise, this works just as well as nearly all the other power banks I have reviewed before. The 20000mAh is more than enough to keep me going for a long weekend of heavy phone use, and could comfortably keep another person’s phone going at the same time.