The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is one of the first smartphones to receive MIUI 11 following a successful beta testing just two weeks ago.
The newest MIUI 11 software with build number 18.104.22.168.PEJMIXM is now seeded to those that participated in the beta test with a wider rollout in the following days if everything goes as planned.
However, if you were expecting this to bring Android 10 then you may be disappointed. As the rollout of MIUI 11 on the Pocophone F1 is currently based on Android 9.0 with Android 10 expected to roll out at some point in the future.
The MIUI 11 that Xiaomi has pushed to the Pocophone F1 is not the same OS as the one it has released to the Mi 8, Mi Mix 2s and Mi Mix 3, nor the one that will hit the Mi 9 in Phase 2 of its rollout. Xiaomi has offered no indication of when Android 10 will arrive on the Pocophone F1, either.
Below is a summary of the changelog:
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
No products found.
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API