Thermaltake has officially released its high-speed memory – Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 4600MHz gaming memory 16GB (2x8GB) with timings of CL19, and Available in black and white.
Cheapest 4600MHz DDR4 on the market
The important thing to highlight about this announcement is the price of the RAM. From my limited research I can find any other 4600MHz DDR4 RAM at anywhere close to this price point.
Ebuyer have this at £178.4 for the White sticks and £188.48 for the Black.
The cheapest alternative I can find is the none RGB HyperX Predator DDR4 at £356 on Amazon or if you want some RGB there is the G.Skill Trident Z at £424 with slightly better timings of CL18 or the blingy G.Skill Trident Z Royal at £454.
- 10 high lumens individually addressable RGB LEDs with TT RGB PLUS software support
- 16.8m colors with a nearly endless lighting effects
- Provide real-time temperature, frequency, performance alerts and an exclusive cache cleaner
- Exceptionally engineered TT Premium heatspreader design
- 10-Layer PCB ensures performance and overclocking stability
- Tightly-screened memory ICs ensure outstanding performance and tight response times
- Intel XMP 2.0 Ready with Intel 100, 200 and 300 series
- Synchronize your lighting with TT AI Voice Control, Amazon Alexa, and Razer Chroma
- Support ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI 5V RGB Sync software
Compared with the previously introduced TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 4000MHz and 4400MHz gaming memory, Thermaltake reached a different level this time and released products with a clock speed of up to 4600MHz to ensure that we can meet the needs of players. TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 4600MHz gaming memory uses rigorously selected particles and 10-layer circuit board design, effectively ensuring high performance and overclocking stability, making the game experience smoother. In addition, the high-quality aluminium heat sink not only accelerates heat dissipation, but also has 10 high-lumen LED lights that can be independently programmed. At the same time, it can also use 16.8 million colour RGB lights to create a variety of different lighting effect combinations according to your own preferences. Players can also use NeonMaker software to customize their lighting effects, or link the memory with TT RGB Plus software to create an overall RGB ecosystem.
In addition, TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 4600MHz gaming memory supports Intel Z490 and AMD X570 motherboards, as well as Intel XMP 2.0 overclocking. If you are looking for a high-quality and stable high-performance product, Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 4600MHz gaming memory 16GB will be your best choice.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 4600MHz gaming memory 16GB is available for purchase from Thermaltake TT Premium website in early June. The product itself has a conditional lifetime warranty and enjoys technical support and warranty services from users worldwide.