Another Amazon fitness tracker review for you today! They have been a popular product this Christmas so it is good to see which ones are worth the money and which ones to skip.
This Letscom is a little different than the previous few trackers I have reviewed, priced at just £20 it is the cheapest one I have reviewed and functionally is something more like the Fitbit Alta. From a little bit of Amazon research, this is identical to multiple other trackers on Amazon including the moreFit Slim Fitness Tracker and the TOOBUR Waterproof Activity Tracker.
As with most of the other trackers I have used, these use the VeryFit Pro app which is surprisingly good.
It is quite a bit slimmer than the Charge style trackers and instead of a normal watch clasp strap there is a punch button style (exactly the same as the Alta). There is also no heart rate monitoring.
The exact specifications from Amazon state:
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes
- Sleep Monitor: Automatically track your sleep duration and consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data; wake you up peacefully with a silent alarm
- Calls and Messages Reminder: Remind call, SMS and SNS notifications on your fitness tracker
- Built-in USB Plug: Built-in USB plug makes it easy to charge in any USB port, no cable needed. One full charge gives about 5-7 days of working time
- OLED Display & Replaceable Bands: See your daily activity and time on 0.86 inch OLED Display screen. 5 colours of bands give you more choices and pleasure when replacing your band (Bands are sold separately).band length is adjustable between 5.8 inches min. and 8.5 inches max.
While this is slimmed down slightly in both size and features from my previous reviews, it is almost identical functionality wise as the previous reviews.