Anker Soundcore is always a great option for affordable but high-quality audio gear. I was particularly impressed at the active noise cancelling performance of the Soundcore Life Q35 headphones. The noise-cancelling was on par with premium headphones, yet you can buy this for £130.
Soundcore is now implementing their ANC technology into their in-ear earphones, upgrading the incredibly popular Soundcore Life P2 with ANC. It also looks like the sound quality will be significantly improved going from a 6mm graphene driver to an 11mm composite.
One caveat to adding this technology is an increase in price. Currently, the Soundcore Life P2 is priced at £39.99 or £49.99, depending on the colour you choose.
According to the Soundcore website, there is already a Soundcore Life A2 NC which is basically the same price and spec as these but a different design and no wireless charging with fewer software features.
Soundcore Life P2 vs Life P3 vs Life A2 NC
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Hear Nothing But Everything: Get optimized noise...
- Thumping Sound: An oversized 11mm bio-composite...
- Super-Clear Calls: 6 microphones and a...
Price and Availability
The new Anker Soundcore Life P3 will be available in the U.K for £79.99
The Life P3 are available for pre-order now Soundcore.com between June 10th – July 5th, and will be available on Amazon from July 5th
Specification / Key Features
- 11mm drivers for accurate sound and clarity at all frequencies.
- Multi-mode ANC with Transport, Indoor and Outdoor settings for customisable usage levels
- Two transparency modes enhance the environment including voices without removing earbuds.
- 7-hour battery in earbuds with ANC off / 6-hour battery with ANC on (at 60% volume)
- Wireless charging compatible case with 30-hour battery (with ANC on) and 35-hour battery (with ANC off) as well as USB-C charging.
- Anker Fast Charging technology – 10 minutes charging earbuds = 2 hours of playtime
- Premium call quality using 6-mic uplink noise reduction helps optimise voices and minimise background noise.
- Customisable user touch controls to set preferences for play/pause, track advance, volume, etc.
- Voice-assistant compatibility with Siri® at launch and other popular voice-assistants in the future.
- Five sets of silicone ear tips, ranging from XS to XL to ensure a proper fit.
- Bluetooth version – 5.0
- Waterproof rating – IPX5
- Available in Five Colors: Black, Navy Blue, Oat White, Sky Blue and Coral Red
- Earbud size // Case size – 1.49” x 0.85” x 0.94” // 2.4” x 2.08” x 1.22”
- Earbud weight / Case weight – 0.17 oz // 1.76 oz
Full Press Release
Soundcore has introduced the next generation in its popular Life true-wireless earbud line, the Life P3, featuring multi-mode active noise-cancellation (ANC), transparency and wireless charging.
DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY LIFE
The Life P3, designed to both sound and look great, with its compact design, will be offered in five colours – Black, Navy Blue, Oat White, Sky Blue and Coral Red. With their 11mm drivers and BassUp technology, the Life P3 will easily reproduce the lowest bass notes in pop or dance music while also playing the brightest treble.
Using the Soundcore app, the Life P3 offers three noise cancellation modes including Transport mode, which blocks out low frequency noises from airplanes, trains or city buses. It also includes Outdoor mode, used to block out street noise, as well as Indoor mode, which helps block out voices that are commonly found in an office or at a café.
The Life P3 also features Transparency mode which helps enhance all ambient sounds, ideal for runners / bicyclists that need to safely hear noises around them as well as travelers who still need to hear announcements.
The Life P3 also brings multiple added features for the convenience of daily life including six microphones for crystal-clear calls; gaming mode which emphasises sound effects in games; sleeping mode which plays white noise to help users block out sound to help them fall asleep, tip fit mode to ensure a proper fit and finally, a new “Find Your Earbuds” mode which emits a high-pitched noise, making them easier to find.
Last update on 2021-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API