A “gambling hack” isn’t a way to hack an online casino but a legit way to maximize your playing experience. These hacks are actually neat little tricks that players can benefit from when in an internet casino. You probably heard about online gambling bonuses, and this guide describes how to get the maximum from those deals. Here is what you should know about these promotions!
Get the Bonus without Paying a Single Cent
Some casinos offer “no deposit bonuses”. These refer to incentives you receive without depositing any funds to your account. The only requirement is usually to register an account with the casino offering the bonus. Once you sign up and confirm your e-mail address and other info, you should receive the promotion automatically.
The no deposit bonus is usually small and serves to try the games and the platform. It could come as cash funds to use for specific or all games on the websites. Some platforms issue free spins or vouchers that you can only use on slots or titles on promotion.
Get the Most Out of Your Welcome Package
If you don’t have an account with that online casino, the odds are you can expect a welcome package. This is a bonus for those who register and deposit funds to their account for the first time. Here are some boosts that you can expect in your welcome offer:
- First deposit bonus. This is usually a 100% match to your initial investment, although the matching percentage varies. The extra funds you receive can only serve to play games as they come with wagering requirements.
- Reload bonus. This is a common name for a match bonus to your second or subsequent deposits. The percentage varies from 25% to 300% and solely depends on the platform.
- Free spins. Your deposit bonus could include free spins for particular games. The amount of free spins goes from 10 to 500 or more. Some casinos will issue it in installments, and you’ll probably have a limited time to use them.
Loyalty Bonuses and Programs
If you stick around to a particular platform, you can expect loyalty incentives. These could include the following:
- Loyalty programs. You earn points for each wager on the site. Conversion of those points for cash or bonus funds is usually available.
- Cashback. This is a bonus for high-rollers. If you spend enough money on the site, you get a portion of it back.
- Competitions. The most often are those focused on particular slots. The usual format involves wagering on the specified game in a particular timeframe. Those at the top of the ranking once the countdown expires get tempting prizes.
Don’t Hesitate to Join Multiple Casinos!
As you can see, best UK online casinos offer incentives for both new and loyal players. Please note that nothing stops you from joining as many casinos as you want. Some players use welcome bonuses in one casino and proceed to the next one quickly. Others prefer pursuing loyalty bonuses and earning complimentary points on a single platform. It’s up to you to choose the tactics that suit you. However, you can’t use a welcome bonus more than once per site because online casinos only allow one account per person.