ZDNet's Mary-Jo Foley has been hearing from her sources that manufacturers will have access to Windows Mobile 6.5 code from April with the first devices arriving around September. She also reported that the beta Windows Mobile 7 code will be available November of this year with the first handsets following on in April of 2010.
About The Author
I am a UK tech blogger and have been in the industry for over 10 years now running Mighty Gadget, its sister sites and contributing to other sites around the web. I am passionate about all tech including mobile, wearable, and home automation. I am also a fitness fanatic so cover as much fitness tech as possible. Follow me on Strava
Fastest music downloader
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Top Posts & Pages
- AMD Ryzen Comparison - Ryzen 7 3800X vs 3700X vs 2700X vs 1700x
- B450 vs X470 vs X570 performance for Ryzen 7 3700X & Ryzen 9 3900X – Not much difference, even with PCIe 4.0 NVMe
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 & 730 vs SD 712, 710, 675, 670, 660 & HiSilicon Kirin 710 Compared: That’s NINE upper mid-range chips Qualcomm now has on the market.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 vs AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Review - Zen 2 Destroys Zen+ in Gaming
- Garmin Edge 530 vs 520 and Edge 830 & 820– Is the upgrade worth it?
- Raspberry Pi 4 vs Odroid XU4 vs Odroid N2 - Which is best for Kodi or Plex?
- Huawei HiSilicon 810 vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 vs SD710 & Kirin 710
- Garmin Forerunner 245 vs 235 vs Vivoactive 3 (VA3 currently £149 at Argos)
- Samsung Galaxy A80 gets 200K+ on AnTuTu. How does Snapdragon 730 compare vs Snapdragon 855 & 845 &710
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 vs Snapdragon 710 vs HiSilicon Kirin 710 : A crowded upper-mid range market