**Update – the winner has been randomly selected and is R Sach. An email has been sent out and if no response is had within 48 hours we will select a new winner. Thanks for all the entries**
Following Adams amazing experience at the Avengers Age of Ultron premiere, and to celebrate Samsung’s collaboration with Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron we’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone.
The Galaxy S6, which went on sale on 10th April, is Samsung’s latest flagship smartphone. The handset has a beautiful glass and metal design, with an incredibly vivid, bright and fast front and rear camera. Equipped with Fast Charge and Wireless charging capability this really is the phone any superhero needs!
The Samsung and Marvel collaboration gives consumers extraordinary exclusive content coupled with an unrivalled visual experience. As well as creating one of a kind mobile technology for the movie Samsung has developed a range of exclusive accessories featuring Marvel favourites for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge handsets.
To enter for your chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone please complete at least one of the options below via Rafflecopter. A winner will be randomly chosen on the 11th of May and will be contacted via email. If no response is had within 48 hours a new winner will be selected.
Some key features of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge include:
- Beautifully designed, crafted from metal and glass to create a stunning device
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge are equipped with an incredibly vivid, bright and fast front and rear camera
- Powerful with supercharging technology that is the fastest charging technology available today and the world’s first embedded wireless charging technology. 10 minutes of charging delivering about two hours HD Video Play
- Equipped with an advanced camera – 0.7 second “quick launch” function, plus features that result in clearer images and better quality photos in lower light conditions
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge has the company’s first curved display on both sides
- Equipped with a Find My Mobile feature that secures lost devices and protects personal information
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge has People function, allowing users to specify up to five key contacts who will appear on the edge of the screen
- You can programme the Galaxy S6 edge to light up when the phone is face down, allowing users to easily reject calls and send pre-designated messages by touching the heart rate sensor