With the smartphone technology advancing at a breakneck pace, it is no surprise to see new launches every other month. Smartphone enthusiasts are forever looking for new phones and their exciting new features. There is something new or the other happening in the exciting world of smartphones, and there is always anticipation for the next new thing or a big announcement for the tech giants.
Technology fans in the UK, once they set their eyes on the new phone or gadget, start working on how to buy the new technology. They start planning and saving for months, and those who run out of that little cash, count on CashLady to bridge the financial gap. After all, they want to own that new phone at any cost!
Here are some new SmartPhones that are all set to be launched in the UK.
- Galaxy S10 – Galaxy S10 is the latest launch form the tech giant Samsung and comes with maximized available screen area. Its revolutionary updates are all set to capture the market and floor its buyers. The new Infinity-O display with a punch-hole-style cutout is a new feature. Other aspects include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and an in-display fingerprint sensor. The smartphone will boast of more cameras on the front and rear.
- Huawei P30- also known as Mate 30, the 5G smartphone is expected to arrive later this year in the UK. As the phone requires higher power consumption and more space physically, it needs to be equipped with more power and antennas. Huawei has already impressed the smartphone buyers with its Mate 20 handsets and the P20 phones. Thus, the smartphone buyers sure have reason to be excited about the 5G-ready offerings by the company. The phone is expected to have better looks, more connectivity, and improved speeds.
- Oppo's 5G – The company is all gearing up for its commercial release and is confident about its firm grasp of integrating the technology in those devices. With Qualcomm components and technology, the company has already demonstrated the first 5G video call in the world! Thus, the fans have some excellent reasons to get excited about Oppo's first 5G phone that is all set to release this year.
- LG G8 ThinQ – LG G8 ThinQ has already been announced and is to be based on Snapdragon 855 processor. It is
rumoredto support a top notch-screen full-display and carry a ‘foldable' effect with a dual-display. One of the exciting new features is the Sound on Display that emits sound using conduction and vibration. That will allow this company to free up more space for the screen. The 4K screen would use AMOLED tech, and a triple-lens camera is also expected in LG G8 ThinQ.
- Sony Xperia XZ4 – The Xperia XZ4 is another Sony flagship that is anticipated in 2019. Soon to bleached, the latest flagship is expected to look a lot like the XZ3, but with a flatter screen. A very tall 21:9 aspect ratio is expected on this smartphone, and there could be possibly three cameras. Sony will likely give it the latest powerful hardware and shift to the Snapdragon 855 and opt for a triple camera system with a couple of more options like zoom or wide-angle. Sony Mobile engineers have always been ahead when it comes to smartphone technology and designing. Looking at the past track record of the company, it would not be incorrect to say that Xperia XZ4 is sure going to steal the show.