According to statistics, half of young drivers have admitted to using their mobile phone for some form of communication whilst driving. With Whatsapp topping the chart and Facebook coming in a close second, it's a true worry that so many young drivers are risking their lives in such a reckless way. ingenie have devised this eye opening infographic as part of the #DontDriveDistracted campaign to raise awareness of the dangers of driving distracted. Be sure to join in and pledge to not drive distracted on Twitter, Instagram or Vine using the hashtag.
About The Author
I am a UK tech blogger and have been in the industry for over 10 years now running Mighty Gadget, its sister sites and contributing to other sites around the web. I am passionate about all tech including mobile, wearable, and home automation. I am also a fitness fanatic so cover as much fitness tech as possible. Follow me on Strava
10th December 2014
12th December 2014
18th December 2018
18th December 2018
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Top Posts & Pages
- Xiaomi Mi 9 available for pre-order for £461 at Giztop. Full specification revealed.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 vs Snapdragon 710 vs HiSilicon Kirin 710 : A crowded upper-mid range market
- AMD Ryzen 3000 Desktop CPUs, X570 and Radeon Navi in now rumoured for July launch
- The Growth of Fintech Infographic - First Wire Transfer to Blockchain
- Samsung Exynos 7904 Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Budget SoC Comparison
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Vs HiSilicon Kirin 980 vs Exynos 9820 Flagship SoC Comparison
- Panasonic TX-49FX750 4K LED TV Review - FX750 / FX780 series with 55 & 65-inch models
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming OC 6G listed on Amazon for £286
- The best VDSL WiFi Routers for 2019
- What are the best Xiaomi Pocophone F1 deals for UK buyers? Now £248 from GearBest - January Update