Companies like Expansys and Play like to list products as soon as possible, partly for publicity, partly to get the search engine rankings and partly for the pre-orders.
Expansys are now listing the Nokia E75 allowing people to pre-order it for its expected release date of 13 Mar 09.
The features include:
- Quad-band GSM / EDGE, dual-band HSDPA (900/2100) at 3.6Mbps
- 2.4″ 240×320 QVGA display
- 3.2 megapixel camera with auto-focus, digital zoom, LED flash
- 30FPS QVGA video recording
- FM radio
- 3.5mm headset, Bluetooth 2.0, microUSB
- Nokia Maps, PDF Document Viewer, ZIP File Manager
- Dual home screen (work/personal)
- 1000 mAh battery
- 630 mins talk, 408 hrs stand-by time
To be honest the specification seems a little weak especially if you compare it to the forthcoming Nokia N97, however it is an E-Series so it will no doubt be bought up by plenty of business users, also the 1000 mAh looks a little poor especially if you compare it to the excellent Nokia E71’s 1500 mAh battery.
Full specification from Expansys after the jump.