We first saw the Sony Ericsson Satio back in February at Mobile World Congress under the guise of the Idou.
While I am not sure if the change of name is an improvement it should still be a great phone as it has some very impressive specifications including:
- 12.1-megapixel camera (World’s first)
- Xenon Flash 16x digital zoom and geo-tagging capabilities.
- 640 x 350 3.5-inch touchscreen LCD
- Symbian Series 60, 5th edition
- Micro SD support 16GB, 8GB included
- HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 3.6 Mbps
The Sony Ericsson Satio should start shipping from October.