Last updated on October 8th, 2017 at 05:54 am
Earlier today Samsung released two devices are a part of its “mobile convergence plan” to “reinforce its status as a leader” in the mobile industry. The first two announced were the Omnia Pro B7610(rumoured to have been called the Louvre) and Omnia Pro B7320. The B7610 is the slider keyboard/touchscreen phone, the B7320 is a full QWERTY “candy bar” phone. Samsung isn’t releasing full specifications for each till later.
However one phone we do have specs for is the Samsung Jet, with a whopping 800MHz processor, Samsung six-sided Cube interface and a and a WebKit browser called Dolfin.
- EDGE/GPRS/HSDPA 3.6Mbps
- 800MHz Processor
- 3.1" WVGA AMOLED Touchscreen
- 5MP Camera with LED Flash
- 30Fps Video Recording
- MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV, DivX, XviD Video Playback
- Samsung Dolfin Browser
- Bluetooth® v2.1, microUSB (USB v2.0 Hi-Speed), Wi-Fi
- 2GB/8GB Memory, External MicroSD slot (Up to 16GB)