One of the best things about Android is the competitive nature of the industry. You have Samsung that charges £500 for amazing handsets, but then you can go with lesser known companies and get amazingly specced phones for a fraction of the price.
OnePlus have spearheaded this low cost, high end phone movement and the OnePlus Three is their best phone yet.
It is available now for £309 via their own website and the specifications are as good, if not better than most other flagships on the market.
Your £309 will get you a phone with:
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 -Quad Core, Kryo™: 2x 2.2 GHz, 2x 1.6 GHz
- Adreno™ 530
- 6GB LPDDR4
- 64GB UFS 2.0
- 16 MP Sony IMX 298 Sensor
- Fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor,
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope,
- Proximity sensor,
- Ambient light sensor and Electronic Compass
- USB 2.0, Type-C
- Dual nano-SIM slot
- 5 mm audio jack
- 3,000 mAh (non-removable) battery
- 5” 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Optic AMOLED
- Dash Charge (Quick charger)
Admittedly, some will argue that the screen is not high enough resolution and the camera could be better. But the AMOLED should help provide better visuals and the Sony sensor should be more than adequate.
The initial reviews are coming out very positive too, and there is no longer an invite system so you can order your OnePlus 3 today from OnePlus.Net.
Hopefully we will get one in soon to review ourselves.