Last updated on October 8th, 2017 at 05:41 am
As a big fan of the LG V20 I am very interested to see what the next iteration will be like. This wait is due to come to an end just before IFA on the 31st August where LG will officially unveil the LG V30. LG has not given much away in regards to the V30 but there have been several leaks, and the official image from LG could support the leaks.
At the moment it is expected that the LG will have:
- 2:1 aspect ratio minimal bezel OLED screen
- It is likely the second screen will be gone, but an OLED screen could, in theory, offer similar functionality.
- Leaks suggest there may be a curve with the screen
- A Snapdragon 835 processor is almost guaranteed
- It is likely that the removable battery will be ditched in favour of waterproofing. Something a lot of V20 users, including myself are not happy about.
- 64 GB of internal space
- ESS Quad DAC support, as well as a headphone jack should remain. Thankfully
With the V series of devices being flagship you will likely have to pay flagship prices, at least for a few months