There is a certain allure that comes with playing a slots jackpot, after all there is the chance that they could make a player a millionaire. Despite this, some players question whether it is truly worth going after a jackpot slot online – discover a range of slots to play online.
Slot Jackpot Types
When deciding whether it is worth it to go after a slot jackpot online, players should be aware of the unique jackpot types that are available. The most common jackpot type is a fixed jackpot. This is typically less lucrative than other types of jackpots but it is much easier to claim. This means that a fixed jackpot is more appropriate for players who have a smaller bankroll. Progressive jackpots are another popular type of slot jackpot, it is one of the most lucrative jackpots in all of slot gaming. It will progressively increase in size each time it is unclaimed. As this jackpot is costly to enter and the player has low chances of winning, it is advised that those with higher bankrolls enter these types of jackpots instead.
Biggest Jackpot Wins
Winning a slot jackpot is something that most players can only dream of. However, for a lucky few that dream became a reality. The following are some of the biggest slot jackpot wins ever.
- €4.1 million was awarded to a lucky player who chose to remain anonymous, although it is known that they came from Stockholm. They were playing Arabian Nights.
- Mega Fortune is a slot which is known for awarding massive payouts to players who claim it’s jackpot, with a large payout of €11.7 million being awarded to an anonymous player. The biggest ever online slot jackpot win was awarded from this slot, the amount was a massive €17.8 million!
Is it Worth it?
Slot jackpots have massive win potential, especially if they are progressive. However some players believe that entering a slot jackpot is not worth it.
● Worth it – The win potential of a slot jackpot cannot be found anywhere else in the game. Slot jackpots have been known to make the winners millionaires! This is not something that you can find in the base game of a slot. Although these jackpots can be expensive to enter, players will more than earn their money back if they win.
● Not Worth it – There is a low chance of winning a slot jackpot. This can be a huge disadvantage as they are expensive to enter. The chances of being a player who manages to claim a progressive jackpot are lower than winning the lottery!
● Worth it – Winning isn’t everything, entering a slot jackpot can be an exciting experience! While winning is unlikely, there is no denying that each spin becomes instantly more intense and exciting with the knowledge that you could win a jackpot on the next spin!
If you are playing a slot jackpot and expecting to win, you may end up being disappointed. However, if you are expecting an exciting and fun time instead, you may find that a slot jackpot is worth entering.