Unreliable and inaccurate diagnostics cost companies and technicians time and money. Unfortunately this is a reality that a lot of small repair shops and full scale computer service and support organizations might have to face.
If this is your case, you probably have seen that through inexact results and inefficient operations, the number of product returns and technical support calls have increased. And this only have resulted in customer frustration and missed opportunities for your business.
By using efficient and proven quality diagnostic tools your technician efficiency will grow simultaneously with your clients’ satisfaction. Even if it’s a common problem such as a slow computer, a frozen screen, a slow internet, an operating system malfunction or a shut-off computer, we can’t be 100% sure without a diagnostic.
We cannot just rely on the addition files and programs created and stored on the computer, the insufficient memory, malfunctioning files, or spyware attacking the system, the presence of a virus or other malicious adware, the Internet connection between the server and the computer full of your cookies and temporary files or the power source to the computer malfunctioning or out of service.
There are ready-to-use-now diagnostic software that will bring you reliable hardware test results, independently of the operating system installed, like PC-Check.
This tool is also good with other relevant aspects for your business such as:
- Valid “proof-of-failure”. Businesses who process PCs often require one to be included with any component that needs to be returned to a supplier. If it is not included, the part will not be replaced without a fee.
- Flexible reporting features. Another necessity for the diagnostic results and system information to be captured and presented to the client or supplier in a printable form such as TXT, PDF or XML.
- Easy and repeatable inter face. Diagnostic tools have to be easy to use so the technicians can identify hardware faults quickly, saving hundreds of man-hours in fault testing, and even allowing end users to test and review their own PCs.
- Portable and deployable. Some diagnostic solutions may be required on USB thumb drives while other operations could be needed on CDs.
- Reducing Returns. Failure to find faults could happen when processing PCs and failures can arise after the customer receives the PC. All of this induce huge shipping costs by mailing the entire unit back.
- PC maintenance. Running operations that are responsible for testing and validating PC hardware require a wide range of test coverage in order to diagnose the variety of PC components. With this tool the work loads of process engineers and testers can be reasonably decreased.