Hacking your EeePC is becoming a bit of a geek hobby at the moment, and this hacked EeePC has to be the ultimate of them all. This hacked EeePC has been documented over at IVC Wiki and takes hacking your EeePC to a new level.
The upgrades include USB hubs, GPS Module, Bluetooth, SDHC reader, WiFi, FM transmittor, modem and a 2 GB DDR2 module.
The cost? Well not that cheap really.
- USB hubs – 11.20 USD
- GPS module – 36.70 USD
- Bluetooth – 5.65 USD
- SDHC card reader – 6.45 USD
- Adata SDHC 8 GB – 74.50 USD
- Corsair VoyagerGT 4 GB USB drive – 90.94 USD
- Switch + Prototypingboards – 2.66 + 30.10 USD
- Intel Wireless adapter – 62.69 USD
- Airplay FM transmitter – 14.98 USD
- Conexant Modem – 11.89 USD
- Crucial 2 GB DDR2 module – 106.62 USD
Totaling 454.38 USD which included the shipping to Europe. More Pictures after the jump or go to IVC for a detailed run down of the mod.