Apart from featuring a dual sim the phone will include
- Dual-SIM cards with dual-Standby mode
- 624MHz Marvell PXA 310 processor
- Tri-band GSM/EDGE support (900/1800/1900MHz)
- 3-inch WQVGA touchscreen display, 260k colors
- 802.11b/g WiFi support
- 135g (4.75oz), 112 x 54 x 16mm (4.4 x 2.1 x .6 inches)
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with flash (made by Sharp)
Apparently there are some issues as the current phone pictured, the phone lacks 5 hardware keys which is a requirement of Android (home, back, menu, call send, call end).
It is also reported that the 400×240 pixel display may cause issues as the Kogan Agora’s 320×240 display didn't offer enough resolution
I personally think it is a very nice looking phone and the specification seems decent. It certainly looks a lot nicer than the G1!
Last Updated on