LG has been a bit late to the game launching their flagship compared to other brands. Their last...Read More
It’s been in the works and in the blogs a lot recently about the next step in mobile phone processors being that the CPUs within will soon like computers have, gone multi-core. Nvidia being the most prominent with its Tegra 2...Read More
LG held a press conference today and from it came two new “Optimus phones”. The main two revealed are the Optimus One and the Optimus Chic. Both have been knocking about the rumour threads for a while but now they’ve got there...Read More
In the old days pay as you go phones were cheap, cheerful and do everything required out of a phone one would need. They text, they ring. Nowadays, although not packing the super technological goods of an iPhone, HTC Desire or...Read More
The GW620 InTouch Max is LG’s first Android handset and is generally aimed at the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to smartphones, obviously dominated by the likes of iPhone or other Android’s like the Nexus One. However...Read More
Rumoured for the past month or so and with the success of the GW620 In Touch Max(LG’s first Android phone, review coming soon) LG has announced its next Android phone only this time they’re powering up with Qualcomm’s speed...Read More
At the end of last year we blogged about LG planning on releasing 125 handsets globally and roughly 1 handset every 2 weeks in the UK. While I am not sure that figure is totally accurate today I would not be surprised if it was...Read More
LG’s ‘New Chocolate', otherwise known as the LG BL40 has now officially been revealed to the press after countless teaser shots and videos. With a 21:9 ratio 4-inch tempered glass, scratchproof, LCD screen(the major...Read More
Apparently T3 Magazine has heard from Orange that the touchscreen LG Watch Phone will be available on its network for a limited time on a pay as you go scheme, or SIM-only. Orange have also claimed that "at least three new...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Top Posts & Pages
- AMD Ryzen Zen 2 3000 Series Rumour – AMD demo was power limited by 30-40%
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 vs Snapdragon 710 vs HiSilicon Kirin 710 : A crowded upper-mid range market
- Samsung Exynos 7904 Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Budget SoC Comparison
- Panasonic TX-49FX750 4K LED TV Review - FX750 / FX780 series with 55 & 65-inch models
- Samsung Galaxy S10: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 vs Exynos 9820
- Honor 10 Lite vs Huawei P Smart 2019 Comparison. Are there any differences?
- The best VDSL WiFi Routers for 2019
- Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm Review
- 4K TV Tech: Local Dimming - Full Array Local Dimming / FALD vs Direct Lit vs Edge-lit
- Honor View 20 vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Which is better?