Apparantly Toshiba has rolled out a 22 super Kousei small LCD monitor” with a resolution of 3840×2400, 200 dots per inch and a contrast ration of 300:1. The monitor should sell for 2,079,000 Yen ($18,000,...Read More
Author: James Smythe
In the next few days (12th November) Intel will be releasing its Core 2 Extreme QX9650 CPU, its new high end processor. This is the first Intel chip based built on the 45nm fabrication process, and it is also the first chip...Read More
It quite a good week if you are a PC Gamer. As of yesterday (29/10/07) Nvidia has started shipping its revised GeForce 8800 GT based on the new G92 architecture that uses the 65nm fabrication process, as opposed to the G80...Read More
Ok so I am planning on doing a couple of posts about the new Nvidia 8800 GT Graphics Processor, and the new Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650. Two of the important features of these products is the reduction in Fabrication process...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Top Posts & Pages
- Garmin Fenix 6 vs Fenix 5 Plus vs Forerunner 945 – How does the Fenix 6 compare to Fenix 5+ and is it better than the Forerunner 945?
- Apple A13 Bionic vs A12 vs Kirin 990 5G vs Snapdragon 855 Plus - Which is best?
- MediaTek Helio G90 & G90T vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus vs Kirin 980
- Garmin Vivoactive 4, 4S & Venu vs Forerunner 245 vs Vivoactive 3 - How do the models compare and which is the best?
- Is the Garmin Fenix 6 worth it over the Forerunner 945?
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 vs AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Review - Zen 2 Destroys Zen+ in Gaming
- HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G vs Kirin 980 vs Snapdragon 855 vs Exynos 9820 - Meet the new best mobile chipset (for now)
- Raspberry Pi 4 vs Odroid XU4 vs Odroid N2 - Which is best for Kodi or Plex?
- Samsung Exynos 9825 vs Exynos 9820 vs Snapdragon 855 - Exynos 9825 offers little if any improvement on the Note 10 vs Galaxy S10
- Garmin Edge 530 vs 520 and Edge 830 & 820– Is the upgrade worth it?