Ok the video is a bit cheesy and annoying but Samsung have had a viral video created to show of their Solid State Drives. Using 24 SSDs in Raid (RAID 0?) they managed to achieve 2GB a second throughput. In comparison your average HD will likely have speeds of around 100MBs a second.
About The Author
I am a UK tech blogger and have been in the industry for over 10 years now running Mighty Gadget, its sister sites and contributing to other sites around the web. I am passionate about all tech including mobile, wearable, and home automation. I am also a fitness fanatic so cover as much fitness tech as possible. Follow me on Strava
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Top Posts & Pages
- Garmin Forerunner 945, 245 & 45 specifications & price leaked
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 vs Snapdragon 710 vs HiSilicon Kirin 710 : A crowded upper-mid range market
- Garmin Forerunner 945 details leak. Launch soon
- Samsung Exynos 7904 Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Budget SoC Comparison
- Anker Launches Roav Bolt for Google Assistant in your car plus Soundcore Wakey and more
- Honor 10 Lite vs Huawei P Smart 2019 Comparison. Are there any differences?
- The best VDSL WiFi Routers for 2019
- ThermalTake Toughpower Grand 750W RGB Sync Edition 80+ Gold PSU Review
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 & 730 vs SD 712, 710, 675, 670, 660 & HiSilicon Kirin 710 Compared: That’s NINE upper mid-range chips Qualcomm now has on the market.
- What is the best bed in a box mattress for 2019? Simba vs Nectar vs Eve