Published on March 21st, 2014 | by James Smythe0
Our favourite eBay collections
We have blogged about eBay collections previously, which are a Pinterest-like social feature that eBay have been using in the US for a few months now.
It allows users to curate and group items on eBay based on the things that inspire them which is supposed to help enhance browsing and help discover new items to buy.
In our previous blog post we listed our 12 collections and today we have been checking out other collections available. So follow the links to find some tech inspiration!
- Techno Street Style by currys_pcworld : Currys have created their own collection with some items from their own store.
- It’s All About the Sound by micromiconmedia : We love geeking about earphones and headphones, micromiconmedia has made some good choices.
- In Car Gadgets by fistralgirl81: We don’t cover that much car tech on our blog so it is nice to check out something different
- Movie Night by binarymoon : We love movie nights, and really want that La-Z-Buy
- Audiophiles by binarymoon : More audio equipment we can’t afford but wish we had
- Gadgets for cooks by gadg-uk : We love food, and we love gadgets, therefore we love this collection.