Published on August 21st, 2014 | by James0
B&O launches BeoPlay S8 compact stereo speakers
B&O PLAY (the brand from Bang & Olufsen) today launches BeoPlay S8, a highly flexible and compact stereo system to boost your music streaming experience.
Stunning, goose bump inducing sound meets cool elegance with BeoPlay S8 – a new subwoofer and speaker set from B&O PLAY that gives you the Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound to power up, enhance and transform your music streaming experience.
Key features of BeoPlay S8 include:
- 8-inch subwoofer that boasts a convincing bass performance despite its relative physical compactness – handling the frequency range from 20-150 Hz with ease
- A dedicated 280 Watt class D amplifier that powers the subwoofer
- 2.5-inch full range speaker drivers, each powered by a dedicated 140 Watt class D amplifier placed inside the subwoofer
- Made from premium quality materials including pearl-blasted aluminium providing acoustic stability and precision, overall solidity and uninterrupted finish
- A multitude of placement options including wall brackets and table stands – whatever suits your needs, preferences and lifestyle
- Ability to connect to streaming hubs including Apple’s AirPort Express and Sonos Connect as well as your regular audio amplifier or any Bang & Olufsen television
With outstanding sound, exceptional design and a wealth of ways to place the S8 with its easy and hassle-free setup, the speaker provides an exclusive package that both fits and stands out while being attractive to all ages and genders.
BeoPlay S8 speaker costs: £999.